Jacinta Landon (known as JC to her students)
Principal Choreographer and director of ELEVATE Dance Company (Urban Dance) and Elevate Vintage Dance in Salisbury U.K.
JC is a qualified professional dancer trained in Commercial Dance, Musical Theatre, American Jazz, Ballet, Tap Dance, singing.
ELEVATE provides Street Dance/Hip Hop classes, technical classes, workshops and entertainment to Salisbury and the South West of the U.K. Supporting people of all ages passionate about dance in a supportive and professional caring environment.
JC nurtures her young students / graduated students by providing huge opportunities, work and performance experience.
CHOREOGRAPHER, DIRECTOR & DANCER OF;
· Welcome to the Plastic Beach, Stage Show (3 Shows)
· 'A very Vintage Sunday' Wilton Village day event (2016 & 2017)
· Salisbury City Council - large scale flash mob
· The Haunted Mansion-Stage Show (3 Shows)
· Regent Taylor – ELEVATE Dance Fashion Show (Co-producer) (2016 & 2017)
· Stars of Salisbury - Vintage, Showgirl, Hip Hop, Commercial
(2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
· UDO Street Dance Competition 3rd and 2nd places (2016)
· BDO Street Dance Competition 4th and 2nd places (2016)
· Alex in Wonderland-Stage Show (2 Shows)
· Fisherton Street Festival (2015, 2016)
· London Schwarzkopf Hair Dressing Competitions
· Vintage Nostalgia Festival (2015 & 2016)
· The Royal Air Force Christmas Ball at High Wycombe
· Sprie FM Christmas Ball
· Sandbanks Hotel –Entertainer
· A Good Day Girl May-Stage Show
· Television Series –Bigfoot Studios (Philippines) Presenter